Tuesday 19 October 2010

Autumn Morning


I took our 13 month old Tibetan Terrier (Oskar) on his usual walk down by the river in Ilkley this morning and couldn't resist putting my camera in my pocket. 

I love all the seasons in this country - they all bring their own special things; Winter with the joys of Christmas (of course!) Spring with its bouncing lambs and 'new life'; Summer with its long balmy evenings (sometimes!) But out of all of them I think Autumn is my favourite time of the year, especially on a morning like today... a clear blue sky, burnt orange and crimson red leaves on the trees and the reflection of all the colours on to the river 

I don't think my pictures did it justice but I thought I'd share them with you anyway!




Conkers collected  -  2
Leaves eaten by Oskar  -  2
Photos taken  -  5

No comments:

Post a Comment